At RASA Hydroponics we are proud to be able to offer top quality soils & soil amendments in bulk. If you require at least 20 yards, you can save a substantial amount of time and money. Some products can only be advertised so low. So if you have special requirements or are need of multiple trucks, please feel free to give us a call at 408-227-7272. If you have any questions about bulk soil please don't hesitate to ask.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bulk Soil
- I know how many gallons I need. How do I convert to yards?
- Every yard of soil contains about 200 gallons of soil.
- Is there any way to get samples of your various bulk soils?
- It depends on the supplier. Typically yes, but even if they don't do samples, chances are fairly good they sell smaller individual bags.
- Can I mix and match bulk deliveries?
- Mostly yes, If they are delivered from the same company it's not a problem. If you would like to mix and match, feel free to give us a call and we will help you in any way we can.
- Why is there a 20 yard minimum?
- It's not so much a minimum due to needing to buy that much. It's a minimum because you will pay the same delivery fee either way. Since the trailers they're delivered in are in 20 yard segments, it makes more financial sense to split it into 20 yard chunks.
- There's a soil I use, but isn't listed on your site.
- We try to add information about our bulk offerings as we get them. But there's so many things it's difficult to get the right information about all of them. However, if you need it there's a very good chance we can get it. Just give us a call.