||Available to Ship
||1-5 Business Days
GreenBroz 215 Standard Dry Trimmer
The GreenBroz 215 Standard Dry Trimmer can gently process 2-4 pounds of material per hour. Our patented design allows for the gentle rolling of the flower and a trim that allows the material to maintain its curves and unique shape throughout the trimming process. Additionally, the 215 Dry Trimmer is gentle on the trim, allowing you to turn your trim into profits when you are done!
Machine Highlights Include:
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Blades are made out of food grade stainless steel.
- Motor is whisper quiet and only uses 25 watts of power.
- Blade rotates at 20 revolutions a minute.
- 30-minute timer.
- Forward and reverse switch.
- Weight: 35 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 17″ x 23.5″ x 18″
- Power: 115v 60Hz at 25W .4 Amp
- Speed: 20 RPM
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cleans up in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Handmade in San Diego, CA
Product Preparation & Processing Recommendations:
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmers are intended for the trimming of DRY material.
Using wet material will cause excessive residue on the blades and cutting chamber, and will provide less than optimal results.
Use these simple steps to evaluate your product prior to processing (or view the flower preparation video below):
- All the stems should snap when bent.
- Leaves should be brittle enough to break off when you run a finger along the bud from the top towards the bottom.
- If using a moisture meter, the inside of your flower should read 7%-8%. Outside leaves should read 5%-6%. This is the ‘sweet spot’ (meaning you are retaining optimum moisture inside the bud but the outside leaves are dry).
- Moisture Meter Info: We have found a regular wood moisture meter to be quite reliable. [Moisture Meter, Made by ‘General’ – MMD4E ~ $30.00]